COA will be holding a very short 30-minute webinar on our plans, which we are offering five times over five days to meet your busy schedules. On the webinar, you will learn more about the campaign and resources being made available to practices. Featured this month, is a patient/caregiver education video series and television network for practices.
- Ted Okon — Executive Director, Community Oncology Alliance
- Jeff Vacirca, MD — President, Community Oncology Alliance and CEO, NY Cancer Specialists
- Nick Ferreyros — Director of Communications, Community Oncology Alliance
- Remarks will be followed by a brief Q&A.
The 30-minute webinar will be offered five times to accommodate varying practices’ offices hours and different time zones across the country — including:
- Friday, April 14 @ 9:00 a.m. (Eastern) / 6:00 a.m. (Pacific)
- Monday, April 17 @ 12:00 p.m. (Eastern) / 9:00 a.m. (Pacific)
- Tuesday, April 18 @ 3:00 p.m. (Eastern) / 12:00 p.m. (Pacific)
- Wednesday, April 19 @ 6:00 p.m. (Eastern) / 3:00 p.m. (Pacific)
- Thursday, April 20 @ 8:00 p.m. (Eastern) / 5:00 p.m. (Pacific)
To join the webinar, simply visit coacancer.zoom.us/my/coawebinar.
This will only be successful if you get involved. I know you have more than enough to do — and less time to do it! — but this is our push to promote community oncology like never before on a national basis!
If you are unable to attend any of the scheduled webinars or have any technical issues, contact the COA team at [email protected].